October’s Mission Project
On Saturday October 22nd we will be painting the downstairs rooms in two homes in Camden that support men who have been released from prison and are transitioning back into society. The program is sponsored by Seeds of Hope Ministries and provides men with a place to stay, assistance in their job search and Christian counseling.
The Mission’s Commission is looking for volunteers who want to help with painting as all brushes, rollers, paints, tape, etc. will be supplied. We do need an accurate count of who is coming to ensure there are enough supplies on-hand. Therefore, please contact Allan Estrin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at (856) 642-0868 no later than October 16th to let him know that you will help out and/or if you have any questions about this mission’s project.
Everyone will meet in the church parking lot at 8AM sharp on the morning of October 22nd and if desired, we can carpool to Camden for those who need a ride. Complimentary lunch will be provided and we plan to be done no later than 5PM. Any time you can donate toward painting will be much appreciated!
Mini-mission August 2022
50 filled backpacks were donated by FUMC members and delivered to Neighborhood Center. Many thanks.
Mini-missions June and July 2022
We filled bags with snacks in June for the summer students at The Neighborhood Center and we also did bags of toiletries for the homeless in Camden.
- Blessings Challange Video 5
- Blessings Challenge Video 4
- Blessings Challenge Video 3
- Blessings Challenge Video 2
- Blessings Challenge Video 1
- Monthly Committee and Sub-Committee meetings
- Monthly Messenger and periodic bulletin articles
- Mission Corner in Sunday’s bulletin
- Routine support disbursements
- Communication with Missionaries
- Mission board updates
- Praying for missionaries and encourage others to pray for missionaries
- Web page
- Support for 20 individual missionaries & 12 organizations
- Host visiting missionaries
- Mission trips
Short Term Mission Trip Resources
Mission Commission Chairman: Steve Feerrar